Heyo!,
Sorry I just watched Hannah Motnana I have this Hannah Montana power hour! NO JK!!!!!!! SICK I think the show is kind of funny but no not Miley! I like Mitchel Musso he's cute for one thing! But Taylor beats bye 7 miles! Ha Ha but he's cute!
Well my but Conservative Teen gave this "speech" about Miley Cyrus her 100th strike or maybe 101th she has so got it! That's insane! I mean who dances with a pole on an ice cream truck!! What the heck! But any way I got my team gymnastics uniform! I looks so good on me! Hopefully I get to compete but I get to go to Nevada! For a campetion! Bo ya I'm levan! See Ya! Nope i'm not don't yet my uniform is the most exciting thing! But the last thing (I think) is that I met my teacher today HE IS SO NICE!! He is awesome! He has a beagle!! Named something from Charlie Brown cute! Well bye see you in Nevada!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment