Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Sorry!
He guess I am posting my sadness for Robert Pattinson! I know this sounds SO WEIRD when your A HUGE TAYLOR FAN (I MEAN HUGE if you don't believe me come see my room!) But i feel bad for him because he can't go one step one centimeter out of his house with out someone asking for him to bite them or touch his hair ROBERT IF YOUR READING THIS I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU and I may be acting like a hypocrite because now i'm also taking about him on the web (all the other girls are too!) but I am posting about my sadness for Rob!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm A HUGE TAYLOR FAN TOO !
ReplyDeleteteam jacbobb <333
Good 4 U I LOVE MY HE IS SOOOOO HUNKY!
ReplyDeleteno he is not. :) Edward could kick his behind anyday :)
ReplyDelete